- Enter a formal comment in the space available in the project description box (you must be registered with Engage Missoula to do so); or
- Email the project planner listed in the project description box; or
- Mail written comments to Development Services, 435 Ryman St, 59802, C/O the case planner listed in the project description
- Read the plans and documents setting out and explaining the proposal (see links provided in the project description box in the list of Development Projects)
- Read through the FAQs.
- For further clarification, contact the Planning Staff listed on the development application project description.
- View the project calendar and associated documents and materials on EScribe (see Important Links).
- Please make sure your submission is received by 5pm on the closing date, listed in the project description below.
- Anonymous submissions will not be accepted.
- The City will not reproduce any comments it considers offensive or defamatory.
- Read the information provided.
- Late submissions will not be included in the project packet to the deciding body, but can be presented at the time of hearing.
How can I submit public comment on a specific project?
How can I get involved, find out more or provide feedback on private development applications?
What important information do I need to know about submitting public comment on a specific development project?